Friday, July 10, 2009

The Amazing Coming Back of the Even More Amazing Dani Stetka.

Ok. So this 'come back' isn't amazing. I am not amazing. I am Dani Stetka though. That's gotta be worth something...
The reason I have been gone is because alot has happened. Things were great! I graduated, got accepted to school, went to senior week (had a blast). Life was good.
Then, like everything in my life (no, literally EVERYTHING. I'm keeping a running tally.) everything decided to go horribly and miserably wrong. I don't think my life has sucked this much in all 4 years of high school. And I spent mos my junior year with out any friends trying to figure out how to pass my classes while finding a point in continuing at all. (not like, life. I'm not a suicide type...just in general...)
I can't say exactly everything that's gone wrong. I'm not allowed to say some, I don't feel like saying some, if I say some it may screw me over more then help me. Others seem so petty that you'd think I was a really shallow idiot who just had a panic attack over an ipod. If you really want to know what's wrong though (not that you would. or that anyone is reading this. Except Ethan probably...)
Basically, what I'm trying to say is that my summer has sucked. It was supposed to be amazing. But that lasted about a week. Did I do it to myself? I don't know. I never do. Whenever I end up in a situation like this, lets call is situation J..., I have to wonder if I bring it on myself. It happens to often to be just coincidence.
I don't feel like typing anymore. Mainly because I hate talking about my problems. I need my friends to pull them out of me and make me talk about it otherwise I bottle it all up and end up watching The Nanny at 2:23 am as a tool to distract myself to stop the tears that seem to be never ending. Hypothetically of course.
Ok. Good night. Text if you want. I'm pretty sure my phone still accepts texts...

2 comments:

  1. Babe, if I don't respond to you immediately, I am at work.
    Otherwise, please text me if you feel lonely/need someone to talk to. You know I'm always here for you if you need me.

    Especially since I get to spend all year with you :]

    PS, if you and your mother would like to stay in my apartment while you're in corpus, you can crash in my room. I already asked Ashley, and she's cool with it. I'll be in airborne, but you're welcome to be here :] my house is your house (or apartment.... whatever).
    I just figured free is better...

    ReplyDelete