Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hello. I am back. (take 2)

I know I said I was back and all, then I didn't post for a little. Sorry. I kinda realized that my life still sucked. But I am in a better mood now, because I had a really good day. After school, I learned how to tango, had some laughs with friends, got my brother's birthday present, took a nap, went to young life, signed up for camp, then hung out with Becca and Davey and some of Davey's friends at boy's night. I felt honored, because Becca and I were the only two girls ever allowed at boy's night. I am not sure if that's true, but it makes me feel specialer. On an unrelated note, I don't know who to take to prom. If you have any ideas or suggestions, hit me up. He has to be under 21. :/ OK, I am going to go because it's late, and I don't want to tie you up. G'night.
p.s. Ethan, I did it again! I deleted it all, and ctrl + z didn't work. :( I had to retype it.

3 comments:

  1. Ctrl-z, well command-z becuase I'm on a mac, works
    Also in the menus bar edit-> undo would work
    How do you erase the entire thing

    ReplyDelete