Thursday, January 29, 2009

Godiva Chocolate vs. Liver and Onions

While I am usually the chocolate in most scenarios (*rim shot*), in this case I am actually the liver and onions. Yes. Liver and onions. One of the most digusting foods known to man. Why you ask? Because my friends are the godiva chocolate. My friends all have these fantastic skills, and in comparison I feel like, well, like liver and onions. For example, I share my feelings in this blog. I always thought I was a decent writter, but I don't try that hard. Then I go to a friend of mine's blog only to see this amazingly crafted entry about love. I am not saying my friend made me feel bad about myself, but I wish I had the skill that she did. I don't want to say I am jealous, but I wish I had a niche. I guess acting would be it for me, but I often don't think I am that great. Besides the fact that I am surround by tons of friends that are amazing at it, I have crippleing stage fright, many speech impediments, both of which are not going to help me. Eh. I am in speech class now, so hopefully that will help.



Also, I have noticed that I will start writing about one thing, and slowly change the subject.

Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment