Friday, January 30, 2009

I wish I was a robot so I could dance with David Henrie.

Ugh. I missed another A day today. Technically it is only my 2nd missed day of school, but that doesn't stop Ms. Sheeler from mentioning every class how I am 'never there.' I barely skipped her class second quarter. She needs to calm down. I missed because I almost went to the hospital last night for chest pains (which I am starting to have again. woo.) and I was up most the night in pain. So this morning I was exhausted and still a little in pain. I honestly wanted to go to school so I wouldn't have to hear crap next class. But, my mom wanted me to stay home. So I spent the whole day cleaning my room. I am almost done. Woo. I want a nap. I found my senior photos! Still no car keys though. I miss driving. My heart still hurts, so I think I am going to go finish cleaning the massive pile of junk on my bed so I can sleep. Blah. Bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment