Saturday, January 31, 2009

What does a Steeler and a 12 year old boy have in common?

...they are both going to be fucked by a Cardinal come Sunday.


I am sorry. That was very inappropriate. I don't mean to insinuate that Catholics are pedophiles, just that I am rooting for the Cardinals to win at the Superbowl.

At least, I think I want the Cardinals to win. I am quite conflicted really. Because, I am of course a Ravens fan, so duh, I hate the Steelers. But, if the Steelers win, that means that the Ravens will have lost to the best team in the nation, not the second best. Though, it is kinda hard for me to say that the Steelers are the best team in the nation. I guess that's my answer then.

Go Cardinals!!!

That makes me think though. I have been a Ravens fan as far back as I can remember, so I have hated the Steelers (and the Colts...those douche bags) as far back as I can remember. But, I really have nothing against any players on the Steelers team. Like, if I was walking down the street and ran into like, Mitch Berger I wouldn't cuss him out. I would probably say 'Holy shit! It's Mitch Berger!' If I ran into Dennis Dixon, again, I would probably ask for his autograph. If I ran into Ben Roethlisberger, well, I would probably laugh and go 'Nice name.' But if anyone brings up the Steelers, sure enough I am talking smack. Funny how that happens.

Also, I have one more thing to say. I am kinda glad the Ravens didn't go to the Superbowl. Just, just hear me out OK? I mean to say, I would have loved loved loved the Ravens to go, and win, but with all the new players and staff this year, they would be expected to do that good every year. With that pressure, they probably would never do that good again. Basically, because we didn't go to the Superbowl this year, I think it increases our chances in the many years to come.

OK. I think that's all I wanted to say. Oh. Except the fact that I am super super pissed because I have to work during the Superbowl. I know, right? OK. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment