Thursday, January 29, 2009

Like, omg. This blog, is so fetch.

My blog is very pink. I know. Want to know why? Not because I am a bimbo, or because I am super girlie, but because it is one of my favorite colors. Right after Purple actually, another 'girlie' color. I am sick of certain things causing me to be labeled. I like peace signs. Doesn't mean I am a hippie. I mean, I kinda am, but don't assume I am. I have a lot of non-hippie tendencies. Like, I have the high score on the Buck Hunting game in Torino's. I have this because I used to go hinting all the time when I was younger. Last time I checked, most hippies don't know how to shoot a gun, let alone have. I am just tired of being la bled. And if you try to label me because you think you know me, you obviously know nothing because I don't think anyone knows enough about me to label me. So stop trying. If you really want, talk to me and get to know me. Then try and sum me up. You will find it near impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment